It’s unbelievable how much can happen in just 365 days! If you’d like – take a trip down memory lane with our recaps from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or keep reading for our review of 2016.
- We both turned 27 years old.
- We celebrated 13 years together + our 5th wedding anniversary.
- We got pregnant! Our baby boy is due Feb. 2017 and we’re beyond excited.
- We officially became debt free! Bye bye student loans and car loans.
- We continued to work for the same companies we’ve been at the last 5 yeas. Ryan’s in the returns department at an electrical supply distributor and I’m a recruiter at a search firm that focuses on engineering/automation.
- We were able to be a part of big days in our friends and families’ lives; notably Elecia + Austin’s wedding, Nicole + Brian’s wedding, my brother’s graduation from college, and our friends, Brandon + Sarah, buying a cafe and announcing they’re expecting a baby.
- We also traveled to Kauai, got new tattoos, started brewing kombucha, discovered new games to play (check out Quixx and Betrayal at House on the Hill), and spent a lot of time with friends and family.
What a year it’s been! Can’t wait to see what 2017 will bring; it’s sure to be a wild one!