It’s unbelievable how much can happen in just 365 days! If you’d like – take a trip down memory lane with our recaps from 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 or keep reading for our review of 2015.
- We both turned 26 years old.
- We celebrated 12 years together + our 4th wedding anniversary.
- We bought a second car and moved to Bloomington. This central suburb sits nicely between our places of employment and is closer to the areas and people we love.
- We both excelled at work. Ryan celebrated his 4 year anniversary and finally moved into a position on first shift. He started as a Returns Administrator and was later promoted to Returns Coordinator. I celebrated my 3 year anniversary, continued to make placements, and created + launched our company’s new website and blog.
- We brought our student loan debt down to $0. That’s right! Completely paid in full. We also paid off one of our car loans.
- We continued to work on our health and wellness. Ryan started weight lifting and I began attending zumba and yoga classes. We also gave the Whole30 eating plan a try!
- We were able to be a part of big days in our friends and families’ lives; notably Jessica + Austin’s wedding and welcoming a new nephew into the family.
- We also enjoyed having our families come to visit, a mini lake vacation, a fun-filled weekend with our niece, spending time in Illinois, and faraway friends coming to town (Elecia, Sarah + Brandon).
It’s been quite the year! Can’t wait to see what 2016 will bring; we have a few things in the works that should make it a great one!