- We both turned 25 years old and went away for a birthday bash weekend with our friends who also reached the same milestone.
- We celebrated 11 years together + our 3rd wedding anniversary.
- We resigned our apartment lease. EP is a nice place for us to be right now. Our residence is quiet, close enough to our favorite places and people, and just a 15 minute walk from my work (which is perfect since we share a car).
- We both continued to kick butt at work (humble aren’t we?). Mr.C moved up and became the Operations Supervisor at the company he’s been with for the last 3 1/2 years. I celebrated my 2 year work anniversary and continued to grow the company’s recruiting efforts via email campaigns.
- We brought our student loan debt down to ≈ $10K.
- We were able to be a part of big days in our friends and families’ lives; notably Mr.C’s sister’s graduation and two friends’ weddings (Moose and Felicia).
- We also enjoyed our families coming to visit, a last-minute weekend getaway, going to the Minnesota State Fair to see my favorite band, hanging out with friends and supporting local theater, watching far too many movies, and geocaching (we found 10 caches in one day – our best record yet!).
- I discovered I’d been suffering from food/chemical sensitivities and started on a journey to heal my gut and get my life back on track.
- I continued to do fun things with my MN Bloggers group like participating in a fitness class put on by Fairlife Milk, changing up my hairdo after welcoming a new salon to the area, and attending a summer meet-up in Stillwater & the annual favorite things party.
- I left Mr.C to hold down the fort while I explored Europe with my mama to celebrate her retirement from teaching. We visited Rome, Pompeii, Florence (Part I / Part II), Paris, Versailles, London (Part I / Part II), Bath, and Oxford (Part I / Part II).
It’s been quite the year! Can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring!