This week I…
1. Went to dinner & a movie with my new pal + fellow blogger, Jen, and had a wonderful time. She’s so easy to talk to; plus it’s always nice to hangout with someone else that loves to read and appreciates
watches as much TV as I do.
2. Continued my obsession with organic coconut oil. Not only can you cook with it (except I don’t because I don’t like the taste), but you can use it to condition + smooth your hair, instead of lotion for your skin, as moisturizer for your face, among many other things.
3. Took a field trip to downtown Mpls with my boss + a coworker for a quick business meeting then out to lunch at Ike’s. Absolutely delicious food and a great atmosphere!
4. Scored 3 pairs of $19 jeans at Old Navy! My last pair finally ripped and I needed to restock – thankfully I stumbled into Old Navy and discovered that their “Rock Star” style are a perfect fit.
5. After being gone 3 days / 2 nights for a leadership conference in Cedar Rapids, IA, the Mr. is finally back where he belongs. He said he had a good time, learned a lot, but is happy to be home.
So, that’s my High Five For Friday.
Have a good weekend yah’ll!
✌ xo, meg
Linking up with Lauren for…