Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting my favorite link-up!
1. My favorite flower is probably the dahlia or zinnia – and that’s only if I have to pick. As most people know I’m not super into “nature” lol I do adore succulents and cacti too, they’re so BA.
2. You should never talk about other people’s mamas. I’d say religion or politics or other issues that tend to be considered “hot topics” but come’on… 1) sometimes you just want to push people’s buttons and 2) mature, respectful discussions are healthy! How else are you going to learn why/how the other side thinks/believes what they do?
3. My favorite discovery as of late is Mint.com – it pretty much rocks. All your financial info/loans/accounts in one place (it’s got bank style security so no worries) with cool spending tracking, pie charts/bar graphs, account reminders, budgeting tools, etc. And did I mention it’s free? Oh yeah…
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing jeans, tennies, a cute cami/cardi combo, and my new gray (Anthropologie Grignolino knockoff!) scarf from ebay
5. I wish I were snuggled up in bed with the Mr. and a bag of popcorn watching Walking Dead (only 2 more days ‘til the season 3 premiere!)
6. My favorite TV show currently is Parenthood. Hands down. Well, that and the Good Wife! So good.
7. This weekend I want to spend time relaxing, maybe start reading a book even. We also have plans to hit up a huge warehouse sale of thrifted goodies and maybe check out El Loro, a Tex-Mex restaurant. Cleaning the kitchen is on my list as well as doing health insurance paper work, applying to vote in MN, and getting groceries.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!