Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting my favorite link-up!
1. Something I am very proud of is that one of the candidates I sourced at work has an interview on Monday! I really hope the interview goes well and that we make the placement!
2. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to balance being both an organized/planner/worrier and a spontaneous/go with the flow/let’s just do it kind of person.
3. My favorite color for fall is deep teal or magenta – so jewel tones – oh and black!
4. Something I’ve been learning lately is that I can actually get things done after work, like dishes or cleaning, AND still have time to watch TV (like the little addict that I am).
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is “The Scorpio Races” by Maggie Stiefvater
6. My favorite Pandora Station is “Penguin Café Orchestra” station – really great instrumental music, nice mix of upbeat + soothing – perfect background noise for studying, work, reading, bath time etc
7. This weekend I will be having dinner with a co-worker, maybe picking up another craigslist furniture find (if they’d freakin’ respond to my emails/calls!), attending an Italian festival in St.Paul on Saturday, and going to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday.
Happy Weekending, friends!