Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. Right now the weather where I live is perfectly fall – sunny, crisp, cool – chilly in the mornings but comfortable mid-60s/70s during the day. Cardigans are sneaking out of my closet more and more but the flip flops are still going strong!
2. The best piece of advice I’ve been given is “Even when you’re in the best relationship – always maintain your sense of self – keep up with/always have your own interests, goals, activities, friends + family relationships etc.”
3. My most favorite person in all the world is my husband -he’s one of my best friends. (I usually don’t like to pick favorites though… got too many awesome people in my life)
4. My most favorite item in my closet is a pair of skinny jeans that fit just right.
5. The best cure for a bad day is a hug, smile, or chat with a good friend/loved one.
6. Today is Friday, so hellooooo weekend! On the calendar thus far: anniversary celebrations, tentative day-trip to Stillwater, and Sunday football hangout sesh at Mr.C’s coworker’s house
Have a great weekend everyone!!!