1. I am proud of the fact that since the very beginning, Mr.C & I made it a point to bring balance to our relationship by continuing to develop ourselves & our lives as individuals. To this day we make sure to get adequate alone time, maintain previous relationships with friends, not attend all family functions together, and keep up with our personal joys+hobbies.
2. This weekend I will be moving to the new apt. in EP with the help of Mr.C & his wonderful coworker D. We will also be squeezing in some time to meet up for dinner with one of my old friends and coworkers from Timber Lake Playhouse in Illinois. C and her husband are up in the area for a family reunion and were kind enough to reach out to see if we wanted to get together. Couldn’t pass that up! We don’t get too many people we know about up here in these parts (I hope you read that in a “cowboy accent”) ‘cept when family visits.
3. A secret dream I have is to one day live in a place with a whirlpool tub + a hammock. Oh, and to be a stay at home wife&mother, even if only for a few years, I really want to be present in the lives of our future littles. Mr.C has also mentioned he’d love to be a stay at home parent too so who knows, maybe we’ll drop out of civilized society, travel the world, and raise our children as little wandering hippie folk. :)
4. I can’t handle being next to someone who is coughing or sick (unless you’re family or a dear friend) because I cringe and a loud warning siren goes off in my brain that shouts “TB! TB! TB!” at me. Over dramatic? Sure, but still…ew…. go quarentine yourself sir, thanks.
5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is when people congregate in the middle of the sidewalk or at the bottom of an escalator (!) and leave room absolutely no room for anyone to pass them.
6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is being on vacation, a true vacation where you have no responsbilities for the foreseable future, you can go anywhere, do anything, & be as active as you wish
7. I think everyone should petition for a Fall Out Boy reunion + new album…because this little lady is still heartbroken about their breakup. My most favorite band ever ❤
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
This next week is going to be crazy with the move + work + family coming to visit, so bear with me.
I promise to pop in as soon as we get our internet turned on in the new apt. :)