Hurray! One of my favorite link-ups is back! Oh, blanks, how I’ve missed you. ❤
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. I am so excited and pleased with the weather this morning – partially cloudy and 65 degrees – yes please! I love sun, summer, and swimming as much as the next guy but what really gets me going is fall! Apple cider, cozy jeans, gray days, slight chill in the air, football games, hiking through the colorful leaves – sign me up!
2. I have always rolled my eyes when people say that lettuce doesn’t taste like anything so how can you not like it? I’ll tell you how – because it does have a taste – like bland, wet sometimes bitter leaves – and the texture and consistency is just gross. And yeah, I’m one of those people who can detect a single shred of lettuce that accidentally made its way into my chicken quesadilla. Anyway, to all you dear people who gasp when I say I don’t eat salad, give it a rest, it’s not the end of the world. Besides, I don’t jump all over you when you criticize my beloved Brussels sprouts now do I? Food freedom for everyone!!!
3. I hope to be able to run or at least jog a mile in the near future
4. I can read very fast and tend to gobble up pages like Pringles
5. I dream of the day when our money will no longer go to Sallie Mae but instead into savings for a fabulous vacation
6. The way to my heart is food, adventure, and “acts of service” ie: helping with chores + responsibility + decision making
7. I am passionate about, and strongly believe in, complete, accurate, and age-appropriate sex + sexuality education for everyone.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!