Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. My bedtime routine includes, taking out the ‘ol contacts, doing a final check of email/fb/blog, putting on my jimmyjams, and turning on my little bedside fan
2. I am not feeling too well today…ugh….
3. I can’t stand people who hang up the phone without saying goodbye or thank you because it’s kinda rude + awkward. like at work, they call up ask a question then just hang up. what the heck…
4. My idea of relaxation would be floating in the ocean or on a blanket under a shady tree reading a book
5. If I had an extra $50, I would put it towards a new digital camera or a fun-filled day with the Mr.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is you can “nerd out” about blogging together + the goings-on in the blogosphere. plus they know the ups+downs of your life and are usually funny, encouraging, and oh so sweet. often blogfriends become real friends – and that’s just pretty darn cool.
7. A recipe I’ve been dying to try is Mr.C’s grandmother’s Chicken & Noodles recipe – it’s on the fridge right now but I have yet to attempt it (homemade noodles – eeks!).
Happy Friday all!