Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, visit the ‘ol water closet and then hop on my computer to perform the daily ritual of checking facebook-gmail-work email-blogs/google reader. if I don’t read or do something to get my mind working in the morning I’d probably fall right back asleep.
2. I can hardly wait for the trip to New Orleans with E! only 2 more weeks can you believe it?!
3. The quickest way to my heart is through food + a good game because a good game night with delicious food and great friends is one of my favorite things.
4. A little known fact about me is that during elementary school I went to our school speech therapist to work on my r’s.
6. Something I just couldn’t live without is music.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew. I’m always having to ask others to take in my dresses or hem my pants because…ya know, (insert comments about short-knome-like figure here). Plus my friends who can sew are always whipping up cute tops, skirts, bags, or things for their houses. It’s just a practical skill I wish I had. However, yours truly is going to attempt to hem her own pants sometime next week (after I get a needle+thread) so you can look forward to that!
Have a great weekend everyone!