Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
P.S. not gonna lie…typing a blog post during my lunch break at work makes me feel prettydarn fancypants adult
1. Today is a great day because, it is Friday! Fun things are planned for this weekend that I am looking forward too – like a hot double date for bagels with my lady Lo on Sunday! so yeah, 3.5 hrs left in my work day and then it’s onto the weekend baby!
2. Tomorrow I will sleep in, hit up the bank, maaaaybe late lunch at Melting Pot, and work from 4-10:30pm at BNW (don’t forget about $5 – 10pm improv!)
3. My favorite time of day is meal time? lol because I love to food. nom nom :) .
4. Sometimes you just have to blast some music, dance around the room, and sing out loud (even if it’s bad). p.s. i secretly wanted to answer this question “…jam out with your clam out”. ha! oh how inappropriate…
5. A song that I just can’t get enough of lately is “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
6. My favorite accessory is an awesome pair of earrings.
7. My favorite thing about this week was watching “Occupy Arden Hills” at the BNW. I work in the box office mostly now so I haven’t seen the show in a month. It was as funny as ever and the 3rd Act improv was an absolute riot!
Have a great weekend everyone!