Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. Today is a good day because it’s friday + the first time I’ve been able to sleep in all week .
2. The best thing I did all week was to not let my anxiety get the best of me, have a little faith, ask a lot of questions, + launch myself head first into my new part-time job .
3. The current weather is a little gray and it makes me feel like it want to stay in bed all day with a book .
4. The best thing about spring is that i have the pleasure of being able to wear jeans while still enjoying some gorgeous weather!
5. A fashion trend that I’m dying to try out for spring is any and all things tangerine, coral, teal as well as tribal prints!
6. A person who made me smile this week was someone at the BNW who complimented my work ethic + positive attitude .
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was the roasted lemon garlic chicken/potatoes/green beans i mentioned in this post! seriously, if i had any lemons left, this dish would be in the oven right now. it is that dang good! .
Hope you all have a great weekend!