Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. My greatest strength is being able to balance being a big loud mouth and being a good listener .
2. My greatest weakness is my anxiety and stubbornness .
3. People always compliment me on my handwriting and hair .
4. If you found me procrastinating you’d probably find me watching trashy reality tv, reading a book, or finding things on pinterest .
5. The most cozy place in all the world is curled up in bed with a book on a rainy day .
6. Something new that I tried recently was cooking rice. ha! and it wasn’t too bad either .
7. This weekend I would like to finish cleaning the house, get some laundry done, and donate clothes to Goodwill .
And now for a brief announcement…
well, after much deliberation, many emails, & some help from the husband + the mama
I am thrilled to reveal that my bestie E & I will be headed off on a little trip soon.
We are beyond excited + sure, E’s “technically” going for work but there will be lots of time for play & adventure!
We can’t wait!
So, on that good note — I wish you all a very wonderful weekend!