Time for one of my favorite link-ups!
Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. My favorite color is probably pink. when i was younger i avoided it like the plague and gave girls that wore it the stink-eye…but i take it all back now :)
2. My home decor color palette includes ugh, beige/khaki. our entire apt. is painted that way. and since we won’t be living here forever all the rest is a modge-podge of stuff mr.c+brought from our parents’ homes + college dorms. basically it looks like we live in a fabric scrap box. however my dream home color palette includes grays and other fun neutrals for walls, with pops of color in pillows, blankets, accent walls, etc. basically if i could move into the Young House Love house I would! love their style + will shamelessly copy most of it one day.
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color red…I think a lot of brunettes probably get that too. not a huge fan of red though. maroon on the other hand…. yeah, so i’d say red + jewel-tones as well. and some blues. oh and brown…..
4. The color I detest is brown + all its friends and cousins. beige, khaki, dark brown, light brown, tan….ew. i can live with cream in small doses. but i hate hate hate brown. not a huge fan of green either but i’ll wear it occasionally.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is yellow. i look awful in yellow. that goes for orange too. gross.
7. The color of my favorite dress is haven’t found a favorite dress yet…aw, that’s sad to admit. i rarely wear dresses or shorts for that matter but i’m slowly getting over that and have declared this summer the Summer of Dresses + Skirts. hurray! but if i had to pick i’d say, in the past, my favorites have been black and then this gorgeous teal!
Happy Fill In The Blank Friday everyone! Wishing you all a good weekend & beautiful weather!
Here’s a preview of what we’ll be up to: taxes, work, Hunger Games, & perhaps rearranging the furniture
ha! so stay tuned for all that excitement.