Time for one of my favorite link-ups! Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting!
1. The highlight of my week was walking downtown last night, with snow falling between the skyscrapers and shimmery light falling from the lamp posts (…and coming in a close second, Mr.C wandering throughout the apt. this morning calling “shoes?” “shoes?” “where are you shoes?” ha! that man cracks me up!)
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be definitely more modern, mixed with a hint of retro/rustic/industrial/thrifted nonsense. yea, i’m all over the map!!
3. My first vehicle was (and still is) a 1998 Chevy Lumina.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is food. yum! i really love to eat. lol that and my contacts/glasses. without them i am a blind little mole.
6. Right now I could really go for some greek food. passed a restaurant on the bus yesterday, been cravin’ ever since.
7. This weekend I will be working. what else is new. although as a special treat on saturday morning the mr & i will be dong our taxes so that’s thrilling. ;)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!