I was tagged by Zhenya from Being Zhenya in a post called Elevens:
This is how it goes…
- You must post the rules
- Post 11 fun facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
- Tag 11 people and link them in your post
- Let them know you have tagged them.
Fun Facts about Megan:
- My mom is a teacher so when I was younger I’d hang out after school & play with all the rest of the teachers’ kids while we waited for our parent(s) to finish up. I have fond memories of running around the empty building, letting our imagination run wild, and reenacting scenes from Oregon Trail (yes, the computer game) & Star Wars.
- I bought my gorgeous wedding dress online…. for $30! Helllo ebay!
- I love to eat Greek food – especially the roasted potatoes, green beans, saganaki, and taramosalata
- I still own (and wear!) a few shirts that I’ve had since the beginning of high school
- The smell of Mayonnaise makes me want to hurl
- I had never mowed the grass until this summer
- I sometimes drizzling honey & cinnamon on orange slices, it’s delicious & you should definitely try it
- For a month I washed my hair with baking soda & an apple cider vinegar rinse
- If I’d had more time in college I would have continued toward getting a minor in Art
- I always sleep with a tiny fan on, white noise does wonders for me
- I once stepped on 2 snakes, it was frightening to feel one slithering under my flip flop and when I screamed/jumped back I landed on the other one. Eeeekkk…never again!
And here are my answers to Zhenya’s questions:
- If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be? India. I have adored the name ever since watching Gone With The Wind
- What did you do for your latest birthday? well my birthday was sort of spread out over the weekend since it’s so close to the 4th of July – my mama & I went to see “Sweet Charity” at Timber Lake Playhouse, friends came over to hang out & watch the fireworks, and then the next weekend we continued the festivities by going to the casino (my gma came too!) and then down to the Grant River for a day of lazy tubing in the water (a gift from my bro & mama). It was a great birthday!
- What is your favorite commercial? I don’t really have one since we don’t have a television.
- Have you ever been in a food fight? Where and when? And who started it? I honestly don’t think I have been in a food fight. Water fights for sure though!
- Have you ever sold/donated your blood? If you haven’t do you want to? I have never given blood. Sorry folks. I hatehatehate needles and when they had blood drives at school I could hardly walk past the room without feeling dizzy and my knees getting weak.
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? dang that’s hard – I have no clue! Mr.C likes to tease me ‘cuz of my eyes that I look like either Mort from the movie Madagascar or Boo from Monsters Inc.
- What do you think Victoria’s secret is? that she’s secretly a man…
- You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question? Pope Pius XII & I’d ask how does he reconcile the church cooperating with the Nazis and the Vatican’s participation in war crimes, etc?
- If you join the circus, what would you perform? someone who works with the elephants :)
- Have you ever eaten a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten? Never a crayon but I’ve tasted glue – gross! I apparently used to snack on dirt as a kid lol
- What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name? Sherman but his real name was Stephan. Sven but his real name was Steven. Also Alexander Hamilton who went by Alex…and yes that’s his real name!!
Now my questions and the list of people who will have to answer them
- Who was the hottest/cutest teacher you ever had?
- What’s the strangest talent you have?
- What was the last thing you ever got grounded for/in trouble for with your parents?
- Which shoe do you put on first?
- What’s your favorite condiment?
- What’s the last book you read?
- How long is your typical shower/morning routine?
- What do you plan to do for your next birthday?
- What is your go-to, never fails, always delicious dinner dish you make when you’re cooking for others?
- Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down?
- If someone gave you $100 right now what would you buy with it?
The next ELEVEN are:
Alison at The Life of Two Sokools
Gwen at The Bold Abode
Sarah at Redhead in Ruffled Flats
Lauren at Our Crazy Ever After
Mrs. Robinson at My New Wife Life
Carolyn at Life, Love, and Puppy Prints
Jamie at Handing with Grace
Carla at Hammers and High Heels
Holly at Eight Six Eleven
Felicia at Felicia Marie
Kitty at A Law Student’s Journey
Have fun everyone!