today did not quite go as planned.
- our (possibly) pancakes were an epic fail due to lack of baking powder. an attempt at “crepes” was made but that also ended dismally.
- dinner+fun with friends was postponed (b, we hope you feel better soon!).
- and some time with chat support confirmed (yet again) that dell’s customer service completely sucks. sucks i tell you!
so what are we to do to remedy our so-far unsuccessful day?
- hit up a movie. Chronicle. and hold hands like teenagers in the theatre + conclude that it was a good flick but that crazy camera work can make a certain someone okay it was me slightly nauseous.
- grab a bit of Subway eat fresh for dinner before getting this week’s groceries
- decide that Cub Foods in Edina can rock a produce section harder than any other store
- come to the realization that with all the fresh fruit we bought we might be mistaken for fruitarians
- snuggle up to the romantic comedy (ha!) that is The Walking Dead mmm..love us some zombies
here’s hoping everyone had a good weekend! xo, meg