Time for one of my favorite link-ups! Thanks as always to Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do, for hosting Fill In The Blank Friday.
But wait?! This Friday is extra special! Why? Because yours truly wrote all the Blanks for this week!
Yep, in order to soak up all the amazingness that is her new baby, beautiful little Fern, Lauren asked for “guest blankers” to fill in for her for a bit. And this week it’s “Mr.C & Me” turn.
So come along and fill in the blanks with us! You can link up over here.
Fill In The Blank Friday…
1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is traveling around Europe. There’s so much that I want to see! Can I go for a month?! Also, if money wasn’t an issue, I’d stockpile a ton of it into my savings account, a nice cushion does wonders for this girl
2. Putting jam/jelly on my waffles + pancakes instead of syrup is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Finding My Way: A journey from Falling to Floating”
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine’s Day, Superbowl Sunday, and Mr.C’s Birthday!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is show tunes! or anything you can really belt out (badly in my case!) My top shower serenades of this week: 1. songs from Wicked 2. Sister Rosetta by the Noisettes 3. Sexy & I know it by LMFAO
6. If I found out that the production of Salt & Vinegar chips was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is late night Tbell runs with the Mr., fun skype dates with friends, and sentences beginning with “Remember when…”
Happy Friday everyone! xo, Meg