What 2 posts in one day?! Yep. That’s what happens when you’re up and outta bed before noon (thanks for that Lauren – I had a great time with you & the little ones!).
Anyway, before I hop offline to get down’n’dirty with some laundry I wanted to fill in some blanks because it’s been forever since I last linked up with (yet another) Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for Fill In The Blank Friday.
1. The last thing I ate was dried cherries, dried apples, and sunflower seeds.
2. The last song I listened to was “Empire” by Jukebox The Ghost -love them!
3. Using the letters in my name I can spell [megan]…. nag, mean (lol dang we are not off to a good start!!), game, me, name, mane
4. If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick black? because it’s pretty versatile, goes with everything, plus I own a lot of it already. then again…maybe I’d have to go with blue because lord knows I love a good jean & cannot live without them!!!
5. If you were to look in my bag right now you’d find my wallet, keys, bus fare, sunglasses, winter headband, chapstick, mace, receipts
6. When I finish filling in the blanks I’m going to do some laundry, catch up on t.v. from last night, maybe take a nap, figure out something for dinner
7. My all time favorite song to dance to is oooo this is a toughy! I’d probably have to go with the Cha Cha Slide.
Hope everybody has a great weekend!