It’s Fill In The Blank Friday! Linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for today’s post.
1. My most favorite “little thing” is waking up early, not being tired, and realizing you now have an extra hour to catch up on your favorite tv show from last night before getting ready for work!
2. I’d give anything to go back to Hawaii then home for Christmas and from there traveling around Europe and then, finally, hopping over to New Jersey to see our new niece, Baby D., who was born on Wednesday!
3. I can’t believe it was 37 degrees a few days ago and that we don’t have snow. Just rain. Though rumor is there are to be some flurries today! I also can’t believe that I work ’til 1am on Christmas Eve/early Christmas morning. Not that Mr.C & I had any spectacular plans…this Christmas is certainly going to be different one!
4. The one thing I’d like to achieve today is a few loads of laundry. I have finally come to terms with the fact that the Carty Haus is plagued by the Perpetual Laundry Pile (or Mount Washmore as fellow blogger lovely refers to hers as!). But I don’t work ’til 5:30 tonight so I should be able to get at least 4 loads in!
5. The last thing I want to do today is go to work. It’s getting much colder out and tonight will surely be busy/long. I’d much rather sleep in, spend the afternoon organizing my photo albums, and ending the evening snuggled up with the Mr., watching a movie, and just being lazy. But that’ll have to wait ’til Sunday.
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: “If money wasn’t an issue, where in the world would you go right now….”
7. My favorite candle scent is anything citrus. and fruity! I absolutely love my Bath & Body candles – pineapple, fresh lemon, and nectarine mint. Sadly, they are all on their last light. A few more uses and I’ll have some more empty glass jars to play around with.