It’s Fill In The Blank Friday! Linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for today’s post. In honor of her 4-year wedding anniversary she decided to make them love themed. Enjoy!
1. Love is a work in progress.
2. Being in love feels like butterflies in your stomach, awkward moments filled with excitement and nervousness that have the potential to turn into something memorable, beautiful, and awesome
3. My favorite quote about love is ooo I don’t have one yet. Bu my favorite one about marriage however is this … “Because that’s what this marriage business is really about right? Choosing your partner in a million little ways (and a few big ones) day after day.” -anonymous (if anyone knows who said this, let me know and I’ll quote them properly!)
4. The most important thing in a relationship is communicationdedicationtrustunderstandingsupportemotionalconnection …what? lol that’s all one word right?!
5. A “deal breaker” for me in a relationship is there is no mutual respect between partners
6. The way I show love in my relationships is by taking the time to do the little things – like making his favorite meal or snack, watching a football game with him, refilling his glass when he’s too busy playing video games. he works so hard at work that he definitely deserves every minute of downtime! what else…holding his hand that’s another one! packing his lunch. supporting his goals and dreams. being appreciative of all he does for me! and saying please and thank you – it’s important when you’re a little kid and it goes a long way in a relationship too!
7. I love Mr.C, our little family of two, our extended “real family”, our friend-family, and my 1945 penny….my precious, shiny old lovely penny. lol
Fun fact: Mr.C said that if I do something bad or am mean he’ll take my penny away and mix it in to our change jar to which I responded in true toddler fashion, “no! it’s mine! my penny.. all mine…mineminemine…”
Hehehe… finding Nemo. Anyway, his threat was in response to my attitude upon waking up this morning. Not enough sleep makes this girl an absolute beast. I’m sure my mama can tell you all about it from when I was young! And no you don’t grow out of it, and so what if I slept 10 hours last night, apparently it wasn’t enough. Hurry up body and get into work mode so I can be a normal human again, this angry hibernating bear business is not welcome in this home! Thanks!
Speaking of work – I’ll be at the theatre all night tonight (with shows at 7:30, 8, & 10:30pm) and two of the times are sold out I believe. Oh and yesterday went well, I had some box office training, handed out tickets, helped set up the space for another event, oh and vacuumed.. a lot of vacuuming occurred. All I can say is – at least I’m making some dolla dolla bills yah’ll! lol It definitely feels good to be able to contribute $-wise and it’s nice to get out of the apartment, be social, and build some muscle! ;)
Anyway, have a great Friday everyone!