It’s Fill in the Blank Friday! Linking up with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do for today’s post.
1. A nervous habit I have is biting my nails (gross), biting my lip (double gross) and I get really flushed in the face, my cheeks turn bright red and stay red for what seems like forever. Oh and I talk fast…well faster than usual (if you can imagine!)
2. Something that makes me sad is some people’s attitudes about the LGBTQQIA “Lesbian/Gay/Bi/Transgendered/Queer/Questioning/Intersexed/Ally” community and those who say “that’s so gay!”
3. Today I am thankful for another job interview! I reconnected with a theatre I’d sent my resume to last month and they asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow! Super stoked. Thanks Brave New Workshop! *and I’m also thankful for my dear friends. no matter how far apart we are, or for how long, we always manage to stay in touch, and stay close. the fact that many of us have known each other since kindergarten is sweet but what’s even better is that after all these we’re still taking time out of our busy lives to eat dinner together or have a movie night. thanksgiving is spent a time to spend with family – and kids, you’re my family too! xoxo
4. My favorite room in my house is nowhere since it’s basically all one huge room (ha- thanks studio apt!). I like my bed. It’s comfy. And the bathroom. Sometimes I write blog posts from the floor in there when I need a change of pace.
5. I can’t stand being hot and crowded. Both together is awful and will make me either a) claustrophobic b) irritable and angry c)sick or extremely uncomfortable or d) all of the above
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would put it toward christmas presents for the families (but if I got to be selfish I’d snatch these up in a heart beat. Those shoes are adorable – could be worn in any season with any outfit and I adore the coral tribal print slouchy wrap….come to mama…)
7. The last person I hung out with was Mr.C of course. I cannot seem to escape him! ;) But I skyped with Mama and Kentucky Katie last night so that was fun.
So there you have it!
Feel free to fill in the blanks yourself – post them on your own blog, Facebook, or even in a comment below. Have a great weekend and thanks for playing along!